Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths
Reynard Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths are specially designed for pre-admission patient washing and for in-patient use prior to clinical procedures. They provide a simple, rinse-free antiseptic body cleansing solution.
Our alcohol and fragrance free wipes efficiently cleanse and moisturise the body in one easy step.
Chlorhexidine digluconate rapidly kills all harmful bacteria that can be found on a patient’s skin. It also provides long lasting residual protection with binding properties, ensuring an extra antibacterial barrier for hospital patients.
- This wipe contains 2% Chlorhexidine digluconate along with skin conditioners and moisturisers
- effective against most vegetative bacteria, yeast & enveloped viruses
- Unperfumed, alcohol and latex free
- Can be used heated or at room temperature
- Infection control: one wipe per body part to minimise cross infection
|Name||Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths||Everyday Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths||Everyday Value Pack Chlorhexidine Wash Cloths|
|Wipe size||33cm x 23cm||30cm x 20cm||30cm x 20cm|
|Wipes per pack||4||4||8|
|Packs per carton||48||48||24|
- pre-admission & in-patients
- Aged care