Reynard Health Supplies Incontinence Wipes provide all-in-one incontinence care.
Reynard Incontinence Wipes are perfect for fast, effective and gentle cleansing, deodorising and moisturising. .The pre-moistened wipes leave the skin feeling soft, fresh and smooth and replace the need for cloths, water, moisturiser and separate barrier cream.
33 x 22cm
25 wipes per pack
12 packs per carton
Code: RHS 103
- Cleanse - mild surfactants will remove soiling without the drying effects of soap and water.
- Moisturise - urine and faeces can damage the skin causing discomfort. Reynard Incontinence Wipes contain a moisturiser that will leave the skin feeling fresh and smooth.
- Deodorise - will help neutralise odours on the skin to leave it feeling revitalised and fresh.
- Barrier Protection - a moisture barrier protects the skin from unwanted moisture, protecting the skin from irritation and discomfort.
- Infection control - anti-bacterial properties will remove micro-organisms which can cause infection and odours. The wipes have been tested and proven to be effective against MRSA, E.Coli, P.aeruginosa, Salmonella and Enterococcus.
- This product is entered in the ARTG, ARTG No. 178110
- Meets the requirements of EN1040
- Aged Care and hospitals
- Palliative care
- High dependency care
- Dementia patients
Product specifications and availability may vary according to country, please enquire for more details.
Should your market require more or fewer wipes, lightly scented alternatives or even biodegradable wipes, for example, let us know. We are more than happy to develop bespoke solutions.
If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office or CLICK HERE and one of our team will contact you.
You are leaving www.reynardhealth.com.au
You are now leaving the Reynard Health Supplies Australia website. Product availability may vary.
If the linked website is outside of Australia, advertisements may not comply with the MTAA/MTANZ Code of Practice of the IVD Australia Code of Conduct. Please contact your local Reynard Australia representative or customer service for more information.
Reynard Health Supplies Au Customer Service: 1300 667 199
Additionally, if the linked website is not a Reynard Australia website, the link is provided for your reference and convenience only, and does not imply any review or endorsement of the material on the linked site or any association with its operators.
Reynard Australia does not control the linked sites and is not responsible for it.