- Collections and uses of personal information
- Disclosures of personal information
- Revisions to the Policy
- Contact Information
- used to provide a requested service.
- used to improve the content of our web site.
- used to notify visitors about updates to our web site.
- never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
In order to use this website, visitors and/or members are not required to complete our registration form.
Reynard Health Supplies may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of Reynard Health Supplies or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.