2% Chlorhexidine Foam Head Swab Sticks (Clear Solution)
Reynard chlorhexidine regular sized swab sticks are wetted non-woven pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise skin. They contain 2% chlorhexidine & alcohol free.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic which means it kills both gram-positive and gram-negative microbes. Chlorhexidine has been proven to:
- Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria and fungi
- Broadens the spectrum of activity
- Becomes more effective against a wider range of organisms
Individual 10cm stick per pack in clear solution
1 stick per sachet
25 sachets per pack
10 packs per carton
Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Individually sealed in easy-tear packets
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- Meets the requirements of BS EN1276:1997
- Cosmetic surgery
- Anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection
We are more than happy to develop bespoke solutions. If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office or CLICK HERE and one of our team will contact you.