0.5% Chlorhexidine & 70% Alcohol Foam Head Swab Stick
Reynard Swab Sticks are a wetted non-woven pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Isopropyl and either 2% or 0.5% Chlorhexidine.
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic which means it kills both gram-positive and gram-negative microbes. Chlorhexidine has been proven to:
- Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria and fungi
- Broadens the spectrum of activity
- Becomes more effective against a wider range of organisms
6.6 x 132mm sticks with 25 x 17mm foam head
1 stick per sachet
25 sachets per pack
10 packs per carton
Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Individually sealed in easy-tear packets
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- Meets the requirements of BS EN1276:1997
- This product is entered in the ARTG, ARTG No 192698.
- Cosmetic surgery
- Anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection