Alcohol and Chlorhexidine Swab Stick Tinted Red
Reynard Swab Sticks are a wetted non-woven pad adhered to a plastic stick which is used to sanitise the skin. They contain 70% Isopropyl and 2% Chlorhexidine - Tinted Red
Chlorhexidine is a chemical antiseptic and is also bacteriostatic which means it kills both gram-positive and gram-negative microbes. Chlorhexidine has been proven to:
- Increase biocidal activity for both bacteria and fungi
- Broadens the spectrum of activity
- Becomes more effective against a wider range of organisms
1 stick per pack
50 packs per box
10 boxes per carton
Code: RHS 408TR
Reynard Swab Sticks are larger than most common swabs which makes it easier for topical cleansing prior to injection.
- Individually sealed in easy-tear packets
- Skin prep sticks of 10cm
- Impregnated with an alcohol and chlorhexidine solution
- Meets the requirements of BS EN1276:1997
- This product is entered in the ARTG, ARTG No. 163227
Our Swab Sticks are perfect for:
- Cosmetic surgery
- Anywhere that requires topical cleansing prior to injection
Product not available in the United Kingdom or New Zealand.
If you would like to discuss distribution, purchase products or to stock in your retail outlet, please contact your local Reynard Health Supplies office or CLICK HERE and one of our team will contact you.